How To Change Table Border Color In PowerPoint
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you how to change table border color in PowerPoint, Microsoft PowerPoint is a tool used by millions of people all over the world. It is used in the corporate world, the military forces, government operations, schools, colleges, etc.
It offers not only the tools and features to create an informative, visually appealing, and organised presentation, but it also allows you to customise it as per your needs and preferences.
Using tables to display data like facts and figures, etc. is a great way to organise your research and make it easier for your audience to understand the study better.
But did you know you can also change the color of the border of your table in PowerPoint?
If you have been wondering about it, you have come to the right place. In this article, we will learn how you can achieve it in just a few quick and easy steps. Follow the steps as explained below.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Table Border Color In PowerPoint :-
Open your laptop and on the left bottom corner you will see the ‘Microsoft logo’ icon. As soon as you click on it, a menu or panel will open on your screen.
- Under the Microsoft Office, go to the ‘MS PowerPoint’ icon. This will take you to the tool.
- You may also access it using the app on your mobile phones.
- Now, on a new document, click on the ‘Insert’ tab located at the top panel of the ribbon at the top of the screen.
This will open several options. Click on the ‘Table’ icon.
- In the next step, you can either drag the boxes in the dropdown grid or draw it on your own.
- Under the Design tab, you will see a grid with several table styles. Here you can click on the downward arrow and choose from among the variety of colours available.
- Another way you can change the colour of the borders of your table while making a presentation is by tapping on the ‘Border styles’. A dropdown list will open as soon as you click on the icon and here, you will see border options of different colours and width, etc.
- Choose the one you wish to apply and the colour of the table chosen will be displayed on your screen.
Here, you can also make other changes to your table like change the font style, colour, theme, shading, etc.
I hope this article on how to change table border color in PowerPoint helps you and the steps and methods provided above was helpful and helped you make your presentation more attractive and organised.