How To Change Playlist Picture On Spotify On Phone Android
Last Updated : May 3, 2022
IN - Spotify
In this article we will show you how to change playlist picture on Spotify on phone android, the Spotify application allow its user to change the cover of the playlist.
Users can easily change the Spotify playlist picture by using the image saved on the device or clicking a new photo with the built-in camera on device.
When a user added any Spotify, playlist cover the changes are visible to all the devices where the Spotify application is logged in.
Users do not need to change the Spotify playlist cover again and again on the desktop application.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to edit Spotify playlist cover this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Change Playlist Picture On Spotify On Phone Android :-
- Open the Spotify application on your pc.
- In case you are not logged in to your account simply enter your Spotify account credentials as your valid email address along with password.
- You can also login to your Spotify account using your phone number as the last Facebook ID and Google account.
- After successfully login into your account click the option your library placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Your library screen will show you all your liked song along with the playlist that you have created or liked. You can also Sort the playlist according to most recent, recently played, recently added, alphabet and creator.
- Now you need to pick the specific playlist on Spotify for which you want to edit its cover.
- After selecting the playlist Click the menu icon by clicking the three vertical dots place below the title of the playlist.
- The drop-down menu will show various options such as add songs, edit playlist, delete playlist, add to queue, add to another playlist, share, invite collaborators, remove from profile, make private.
- Click the option edit playlist from the drop-down menu.
- On the next screen you will see the option of change image and adding description to your playlist spotify. You can also change the title of your playlist.
- Now click the option change image.
- A popup box will appear on your screen which will ask you to change the cover by taking a photo or using the photo saved on your device.
- In case you want to to use a photo from your Android device click the second option to choose photo.
- After selecting the the playlist cover, click save placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- However if you want to take a photo you can easily use the camera to click the picture and put it as your Spotify playlist cover.
I hope this article on how to change playlist picture on Spotify on phone android helps you and in this article we covered and essential guide on how you can change playlist on Spotify on Android.
The steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement.