How To Cancel Zee5 Subscription On Android
Last Updated : Jul 4, 2022
IN - Zee5
In this article we will show you how to cancel zee5 subscription on android, Zee5 is one of the most popular Indian video on demand services which provide the best quality of video content and original TV shows.
In case you do not want to use the services offered by Zee5, you can easily subscribe or cancel their subscription on android.
With the help of the subscription tab, android users can easily cancel their zee5 subscription so that they do not have to pay any extra amount once the free trial period is over just follow the steps given below in order to cancel zee5 subscription on android.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Zee5 Subscription On Android :-
- Open the Play Store on your Android device.
- In the search bar, you need to enter zee5.
- Click the option to install.
- Once the application is successfully installed on your Android device, click open.
- After opening the application you will see 5 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs are called home, upcoming, short, download and music.
- Click the Home option.
- Now you need to click on the profile icon placed at the top right corner of the home page.
- Click the guest option placed at the top of the screen.
- Now you need to log in or register for a zee5 account by entering your mobile number or using Google along with social media accounts such as Facebook or Twitter.
- After successfully logging into your account, you need to click your profile icon placed at the top right corner of the screen again.
- On the next screen it will show you various options such as buy plan, my subscription, my transaction, watch list, activate TV, have a pre-paid code, settings, invite a friend about us, help center, content redress mechanism and log out.
- Click the option my subscription.
- After clicking this option it will redirect you to the official website of the zee5 on your browser.
- In this you will see the current subscription plan along with its details such as status, Pack country, payment mode, auto renewal, expiry date, validity, date of purchase
- Just below all these details, you will see the option to cancel the subscription.
- Click this option placed at the bottom of the screen in order to cancel your zee5 subscription on Android.
- Once you click this option A pop-up box will appear on your screen which will ask you to confirm if you want to unsubscribe from the current plan of zee5.
- Click the option yes to confirm your choice.
- After clicking this option, you will see a notification which will inform you that the subscription was canceled successfully.
I hope this article on how to cancel zee5 subscription on android helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this Article we covered an essential guide on how you can cancel a Zee5 subscription on Android.