How To Cancel Train Ticket From Paytm
Last Updated : Sep 15, 2022
IN - Paytm
In this article we will show you how to cancel train ticket from Paytm, Paytm users can easily cancel their train ticket by using its official application Available for Android and iOS users.
You can also cancel your train ticket with the help of the Paytm official website available for PC laptops and other platforms.
There can be various reasons for canceling tickets from Paytm such as a change of plans, or a case of emergency.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to cancel a train ticket from Paytm this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to cancel train ticket from Paytm.
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Train Ticket From Paytm :-
Through official website
- Open Google Chrome or any other Browser on your PC.
- In the search bar, you need to type Paytm.
- Now click on the official website of Paytm to proceed further.
- Click on the login Option placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- You need to enter your credentials as your mobile number and password to successfully log in to your account.
- The home page of Paytm website will provide you two options called Recharge and pay bills, Book and buy on Paytm.
- Under recharge and payable you will see various options such as Prepaid mobile, rent, DTH recharge, electricity bill, book gas cylinder, credit card bill and all payment services.
- Under book and buy on Paytm you will see various options such as Movie tickets, flight tickets, bus ticket, train ticket International flights and others.
- You need to click the option- train ticket
- Alternatively you can also visit https://Paytm.com/train
- Your ticket details will be displayed on the next screen such as boarding station, point of origin, destination, date, time and others.
- Below are all these details you will see the option of download ticket and cancel.
- Click the option to cancel to proceed further.
- On the next screen, it will show you the total amount paid for the above Travelers along with the railway cancellation charges.
- It will also ask you to provide your telephone number and PNR that you use for booking.
- Now you need to select the specific passenger that you wish to cancel from Paytm.
- On the next screen, you will see the summary of the estimated refund.
- Now click on the option proceed with cancellation placed at the bottom of the screen.
- A popup box will appear on your screen which will ask if you are sure to proceed with the cancellation.
- Click the option, yes to proceed further.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can cancel train ticket from Paytm.
I hope this article on how to cancel train ticket from Paytm helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.