How To Cancel Processing Payment In Google Pay
Last Updated : Sep 13, 2022
IN - Google Pay
In this article we will show you how to cancel processing payment in Google Pay, in case your payment is pending it means that you can not take any action against it.
Once the transaction status is pending it can sometimes take around three to five days to become successful or in some cases it also appear as failed.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to Cancel processing payment in Google Pay this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to cancel processing payment in Google Pay
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Processing Payment In Google Pay :-
- Open Google Pay application on your Android device.
- Make sure you have already created and the link your bank account with Google Pay to proceed further.
- After successfully logging into your account, you will see the homepage of Google Pay application.
- The home page of Google per application show various options including a recent contacts, bill, recharge and more, Promotions and others.
- Under promotions you will see various options such as rewards, offers, referrals and indi home.
- Below this you will see 3 more options called UPI ID, show transaction history and check bank balance.
- Click the arrow place next to the option show transaction history.
- On the next screen it will show you the details of all the transactions that you have made using your Google Pay account.
- In this history page you will see if the payment was successful, failed or pending.
- In the transaction history page it will show you the name of the contact along with the amount, date and time.
- Now you need to select the specific transaction Which you want to cancel in Google Pay.
- On the next screen you will see the details of the selected transaction such as the name of the user, contact number, amount, status, date and time.‚
- At the bottom of the screen you need to select the option having issues in case you want to cancel your processing payment in Google Pay.
- Next you need to follow the onscreen instructions.
- On the get help page it will ask you to select from the following options which include payment issue, fraud or scam, or missing reward and other issues.
- Click the option payment issue after this it we create your ticket through which you can easily connect to Google Play support and ask for cancelling your processing payment.
In This article we covered an essential guide on how you can cancel processing payment in Google Pay using get help.
I hope this article on how to cancel processing payment in Google Pay helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.