How To Cancel Order On Snapdeal
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to cancel order on Snapdeal, you can easily cancel orders on Snapdeal by using the Snapdeal official website or its application available for Android and iOS devices.
While canceling your order on Snapdeal, you need to State your reason. Once you cancel your order on Snapdeal, you will get an SMS which will confirm that it successfully canceled your order.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to cancel your order on Snapdeal, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to cancel order on Snapdeal
Step By Step Guide On How To Cancel Order On Snapdeal :-
By Using Snapdeal Application
- Open Play Store on your Android application.
- Search for the snap application on the search bar.
- Click the option Install to get this application on your Android device.
- Once the application is installed you will see 5 tabs placed at the bottom of the screen.
- These tabs include Home, Category, earn points, my cart and profile.
- Click the option profile placed at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- On the next screen, it will ask you to enter your mobile number in order to log in or sign up on Snapdeal.
- Select the product from the specific category in order to apply Snapdeal promo code.
- After selecting the product you need to click the option to buy now placed at the bottom of the screen.
- The next screen you will see the order details along with the payment method.
- Select the payment method of your choice and select the option place order.
- After clicking this option you will see - thank you for your order.
- On this page, click the option to order details placed at the center.
- After clicking this option on the next screen, it will show you the order details.
- These details include the item and the sub order ID along with the date placed on.
- It will also show you the tracking details of your order, such as when it is placed, packed, shaped and the expected date of delivery.
- Below the tracking details, you will see two options called cancel order and chat now.
- Click the option to cancel order.
- On the next screen a pop-up box will appear on your screen which will ask you if you're sure to cancel your order.
- Click the option to cancel the order.
- On the cancel order page, you need to select one of the reasons for the cancellation.
- Snapdeal provides some suggestions for the cancellation.
- After selecting the reason, select a cancel order placed at the bottom of the screen.
- Once you click this option, you will see a notification which will inform you that your item has been successfully canceled.
- The same notification will also appear as SMS to your registered number.
I hope this article on how to cancel order on Snapdeal helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can cancel your order on Snapdeal by using its application on an Android device.