How To Bookmark In Chrome Android
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to bookmark in chrome android, Google Chrome provides the feature of bookmarking for adding to the favorite list. It makes the website link handy and easily accessible to the users.
The page link makes the work easier whenever you want to visit the page again. Google Chrome offers a more user-friendly and automated bookmarks feature when signing in through a Google account.
The bookmarking feature is supportable for all devices including Android. the bookmarks saved by you are visible on all the Chrome devices where you are signed into.
When you save the web pages that you often refer to in the future it helps you to keep your browsing experience easy and organized with the help of bookmarks.
In Google Chrome you can easily add bookmarks with the help of just a few clicks on your Android device. in case you are looking for a solution on how to bookmark in Chrome Android,
In case you are looking for a solution on how to bookmark in Chrome Android, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Bookmark In Chrome Android :-
- Open Chrome browser in Android.
- Now you need to open the specific web page that you want to bookmark in Chrome Android.
Click the three vertical dots placed at the top right corner of the webpage. The three vertical dots represent the menu option.
A drop-down list will appear on your screen with will show various options like new tab, new Incognito mode, recent tabs, history, Bookmarks, translate, desktop site, Settings, find in page, and others.
- The top of the drop-down list shows other options like Bookmark, download, information, and refresh.
Tap the ★ Bookmark icon in order to save the page as a bookmark in Chrome Android.
- A bookmark will automatically be created out of your selected site and is pinned to your mobile bookmarks folder.
- In case you want to find all the saved bookmarks on your Android device, simply click the three dots placed at the top right corner of your screen in order to open the menu.
- Click the option of bookmarks from the drop-down list.
It will display mobile bookmarks and bookmark bar along with the reading list.
- All the saved bookmarks will appear on your screen which you can easily edit as per your own requirement.
- In case you want to edit any of the saved bookmarks simply click the three dots place next to the bookmark.
- A drop-down list will appear on your screen with will show options like select, edit, move to, delete and move up.
In case you want to edit the bookmarks simply click the option edit.
I hope this article on how to bookmark in chrome android helps you in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps and methods mentioned above are easy to follow.