How To Backup Google Photos To External Hard Drive
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how to backup google photos to external hard drive, google photo is one of the most popular photo storage services provided by Google downloading photos and videos from Google photo is a straightforward procedure.
Downloading photos from Google Photos to the computer is very common these days. Users can edit the video backup the file which is downloaded from Google photos.
You can also use the website alone to download photos from Google photos to computer. Using an external hard drive is the best alternative to back up your Google photos because they offer an enormous storage capacity.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to back up Google photos to external hard drive, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Backup Google Photos To External Hard Drive :-
- First you need to connect hard drive to your computer.
- After doing so sign into your Google account.
- Enter your valid email id along with your password to access Google photos.
- Open Google Chrome on your system.
- Click the nine dots placed at the top right corner of the Google Chrome homepage.
- You will see various Google applications in the drop-down list.
- Select the Google photo application.
- Click the photos that you want to back up to an external hard drive.
- Clean the three dots placed at the top right corner of the screen.
- Select download all option from the drop-down menu.
- In case your computer has a default setting all the selected images will be downloaded to a specific folder.
- The format in which the photos will download is in a Zip file.
- Now you need to move the zip file from one folder to another to create a backup in an external hard drive.
- Right-click the zips file and select the option copy or cut from the drop-down menu.
- In case you only want the images to display on your external hard drive and not on your system then simply press copy.
- Now you need to find your external hard drive from the folder options.
- The drive will be placed on the left side of the dialogue box.
- Click the title of the drive and now you need to paste the zip file into the external hard drive.
I hope this article on how to backup google photos to external hard drive helps you and in This article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are quite detailed and easy to follow and implement.