How To Add Thumbnail To YouTube Video On Android
Last Updated : Sep 22, 2021
IN - Youtube
In this article we will show you how to add thumbnail to YouTube video on android, YouTube videos to show the main picture while watching videos when playing on your smartphone Android.
There are several ways to add a thumbnail to your Android movies, but if you do choose anyone without knowing the proper method, your mobile phone may crash, therefore we recommend that you choose the proper approach.
If you want to add thumbnails from your Android phone though, you need to complete a process first; you have to verify your YouTube account. If you don’t do this then the Thumbnail option in your YouTube account is not enabled.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Thumbnail To YouTube Video On Android :-
Now, first I explained how to verify a YouTube account step by step
First open the Chrome browser on your Android. Then go to the search bar and search the YouTube website. After the website has opened, tap on the three-dot icon on the top left corner.
Enable the Desktop Site by checking the check box.
Tap on your YouTube account.
Then go to the Your Channel option.
Next, select “CUSTOMIZE CHANNEL”.
- From the next page, you can again tap on your account on the top right side
Select the settings option from the menu.
- Next, scroll down and go to the Channel status and features under your channel name. Tap on it.
- This will open your YouTube account description page. Tap on the Verify option under your account name.
- Select the country you are in.
- Then select how you want the verification code to be sent to you. Ater that, Put your phone number in the given phone number blank box.
- A verification code will be sent to your given phone number.
- After receiving the verification you have to put the code on the next page. Press on submit button.
- Then you get a confirmation will be given that your account has been verified.
- After the verification, You will find that your Thumbnail has been enabled.
Now comes the main topic of how to add a thumbnail to the YouTube videos on android. To add a thumbnail, you can follow the steps orderly:
- First, Open your YouTube Studio App.
- Go to the three-lined menu on the top left.
- Select the Videos option.
- Then select the video to which you want to add a thumbnail to.
- Tap on the edit option, go to the pencil icon on the selected video.
- Tap on whichever you like.
- If you were not interested choose auto-generated thumbnails. Then ThumYour gallery will be opened up. Now select your chosen thumbnail.
- When you choose your thumbnail, tap on “Select” on the top left corner.
- After that click “Save” on the top left corner.
- After finishing all the above steps Your thumbnail will be added to the video.
So, guys, these were some steps I hope this article on how to add thumbnail to YouTube video on android helps you.