How To Add Subtitles In MX Player
Last Updated : Dec 6, 2022
IN - MX Player
In this article we will show you the solution of how to add subtitles in mx player, MX Player is one of the first video streaming players that supports multi core decoding. MX Player supports all types of video format.
It also helps the users to download the subtitles for their favorite movies, TV shows or other content.
Adding subtitles while watching your favorite TV show or movie makes it easier for the users who are watching their favorite content in other languages. Subtitles in MX Player make the watching experience binge worthy.
You can easily add subtitles in MX Player with the help of options such as search, rate and upload.
In case you're looking for a solution on how to add subtitles in MX Player, this is the right Article for you just follow the Steps given below in order to add subtitles in MX Player.
Step By Step Guide On How To Add Subtitles In MX Player :-
- First you need to install the MX Player app in the Play Store.
- Click the option install in order to get this application in your Android device.
- Now you need to click the local folder placed at the bottom left corner of the screen.
- This local folder will include all the dual channel or multi audio movies that you have downloaded on your Android device.
- Click on the movie from the local folder.
- On the playback screen you will see the three vertical dots placed at the top right corner of the playback screen.
- A drop down menu will appear on your screen with will so there's options such as play,display, audio, subtitle, tools and help.
- Click the arrow next to the option subtitle.
- After clicking the subtitle option you will see another dropdown menu at the top right corner of the playback screen.
- This dropdown menu will show options for subtitles such as open, online subtitles, synchronization, speed, panel and settings.
- Some of the options might not be available as per the video that you are playing in MX Player.
- Click the arrow next to the option for online subtitles.
- On the next pop up box you will see other online subtitle options such as search, rate and upload.
- In case you already have the movie subtitles stored in your SD card you can simply click the option upload.
- After clicking the upload option you need to select the subtitle for the selected movie from your internal storage on your Android device.
- Once you upload the subtitle that you have earlier downloaded for the specific movie you will be able to see the subtitles at the bottom of the playback screen.
In this article we covered an essential guide on how you can add subtitles in MX Player by uploading the downloaded subtitles from another source.
I hope this article on how to add subtitles in mx player helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.