How Do You Make Fill In The Blank Lines In Google Docs?
🕐 1 Jul 23
In this article we will show you how do you make fill in the blank lines in google docs? Google Docs there is no direct method of filling in the blank lines for your document. However, there are a few tricks that can help you to create fill in the blanks using the tables.
Just follow the step by step guide below to achieve this.
Step By Step Guide On How Do You Make Fill In The Blank Lines In Google Docs :-
- Open Google docs.
- Make sure you are logged in to your account. In case you are not simply enter your valid email id along with your password.
- To use a blank document or any of the existing one in order to make fill in the blank lines.
- At the top of the Ribbon menu, there are certain tabs that can help you with other editing and formatting options.
- These tabs include file, edit, view, insert, format, tools, add-ons, and help.
- Click the Insert tab.
- The insert tab will show various options - Image, table, drawing, chart, horizontal line, date, footnote, Special characters, watermark, break, link, bookmark and others.
- Select table. Now choose the required number of rows and columns.
- After the table is created simply right-click any of the cells of the table.
- Now leave the cell blank of the table and simply drag to resize whatever size of the opening you want.
In order to remove the borders simply click the option table properties.
- A table properties dialogue box will appear on your screen which will show table-border, , cell background color, cell vertical alignment, dimensions, and table alignment.
You need to adjust some options including table border to White, table width to 0 points.
- This will remove the borders of the table.
- Double click the cell of the table and a list of borders will appear on the drop-down menu.
Select bottom Border from the drop-down menu.
- The blank line is placed in the document but it is not visible. Once you click the line, it changes the above toolbar options.
From the above toolbar set the border width to 1 pt.
Also, change the border color to make it visible and select a black color.
Now a perfect fill-in-the-blank line is created in your Google Docs which you can resize as per your own convenience.
I hope this article on how do you make fill in the blank lines in google docs helps you, in this article, we covered an essential guide and the steps mentioned above are called detail along with pictorial representation.