Facebook Search By Name And Location
🕐 9 Apr 23
In this article we will show you the solution of Facebook search by name and location, finding acquaintances on the social networking site might be difficult, especially if you're trying to discover people nearby.
You can restrict your search for friends to those who went to the same college as you, worked at the same company, listed your hometown, or stated they reside in a certain location by changing the filter.
By using the same procedure, you may display Facebook users who reside in a particular city.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to do Facebook search by name and location this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to do Facebook search by name and location.
Step By Step Guide On Facebook Search By Name And Location :-
- Launch Google Chrome or another browser on your PC.
- Now seek up the Facebook official website using the search box.
- To access your Facebook account, you might need to use your Facebook login credentials.
- On the left side of the Facebook homepage, you will find a number of options, including friends, groups, the Marketplace, watch, memories, saved, Reels, and see more.
- Now you need to enter the name of the Facebook user that you want to search in the search bar placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- The official website of Facebook will show you various filter according to the search result.
- The filters available for refining your search For refining your search on Facebook website are related to post, people, photo, video, Marketplace, event, and others.
- Now you need to click on the option called people under search result from the given number of filters to do Facebook search by name and location.
- As you have already entered the use and name in the search by you just now need to find the people according to different filter present in a drop down menu.
- The further more options under people are friend, City, education and work.
- Now you need to click on the downward Arrow placed Next to the option City.
- enter the state/ town/ country in which you want to find the username that you have entered in the search bar placed at the top left corner of the screen.
- Once you select the location it will show you the list of all the people with the similar name and location along with the other details of the associated Facebook account.
- You can directly see the number of followers type of Facebook page number of mutual friends and other data.
In this article we highlighted how You can do Facebook search by name and location on website.
You can easily apply filters for searching users by name and location of Facebook website and application available for Android and iOS users.
I hope this article on Facebook search by name and location helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.