Blocking Someone On WhatsApp
Last Updated : Nov 16, 2022
IN - WhatsApp
In this article we will show you the solution of blocking someone on WhatsApp, when you block someone on WhatsApp it means that the other user cannot contact you and will not be able to send any messages or call.
When you block someone on WhatsApp will not be able to see your about status, profile picture and last seen according to the privacy settings.
There can be various reasons why a specific person wants to block someone on WhatsApp in case they are anonymous or the user is constantly disturbed due to a huge amount of calls and texts from an unknown number.
In any case, it is very easy to block someone on WhatsApp. in case you are looking for a solution on how to block someone on WhatsApp, this is the right article for you just follow the steps given below in order to block someone on WhatsApp.
Step By Step Guide On Blocking Someone On WhatsApp :-
- Open WhatsApp on your Android device.
- once you open the WhatsApp application on your Android device you will see three tabs placed at the top of the screen.
- These are called chat, status and calls.
- Below the chat, you need to select the specific WhatsApp chat That you want to block on WhatsApp.
- In case you are not able to find the contact in the chat screen you can also go to the contact and search for it.
- To go to the contact you simply need to click on the contact icon placed at the bottom right corner of the chat screen.
- With the help of the search bar, you can easily type the name of the contact that you want to unblock in WhatsApp.
- Once you click on the contact you will immediately see the chat box with the selected WhatsApp contact.
- In order to block the selected contact in Whatsapp, you need to simply tap on the contact name to see the info page regarding the saved contact on WhatsApp.
- At the bottom of the info page, you will see two options for block contact and report contact.
- Click the option block contact.
- On the next screen a popup box will appear on a screen which will ask you to block the contact along with two options called cancel and block.
- Click the option block to confirm the the process of blocking someone on WhatsApp
- Once you click this option it will ask you to please wait a moment.
- After this, you will see a popup notification at the bottom of the screen which informs you that the selected contact has been blocked.
In this article, we covered an essential guide on how you can block someone on WhatsApp on your Android device.
I hope this article on blocking someone on WhatsApp helps you and the steps and method mentioned above are easy to follow and implement.