How To Paste In Google Docs With Formatting
Last Updated : Jan 27, 2022
IN - Google Docs
In this article we will show you how to paste in google docs with formatting, in Google Docs if you have spend quiet hours in order to get the same type of format to some of the text in your document.
Now you can easily copy the format that you have created for the text and paste it to different column of the document.
In Google Docs you can easily paste the formatting with the help of paint format given in the toolbar of Google docs.
Pasting the same format to the content of your Google Docs can make your workflow smoother and it also make the formatting procedure easier for the document.
In case you are looking for a solution on how to paste in Google Docs along with formatting, this is the right article for you.
Step By Step Guide On How To Paste In Google Docs With Formatting :-
- Open Google Docs on your PC.
- Make sure you are logged in to your account.
- In Case you are not logged in to your account simply enter your valid email id along with your password.
- Now open the document where you want to paste the content with formatting.
- You can also click on the + option in order to create a blank document or users also have the choice to open the existing Google docs.
Once the document is opened highlight the specific text format that you want to copy.
- You can also copy the text from other sources besides Google docs. In order to copy the text along with formatting simply Press control + c from the keyboard.
- Tap the paint format option placed at the top- left side of the toolbar bar. The paint brush symbol represents the paint format option.
- After selecting the paint format option your cursor will change into the paint format mode.
In this step you need to highlight the text where you want to paste the formatting on.
As you can see in the picture given below, the new text is edited as per the selected format into the previous one.
I hope this article on how to paste in google docs with formatting helps you in this article we covered and essential guide and the steps mentioned above Are quite detail and easy-to-follow.
This method of pasting in Google Docs with formatting help the user to save a lot of time when they want the same time for formatting for the whole document.